Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Oh yay, I'm back.

So, I finally remembered my log in information. Don't worry, I wrote it down this time as was previously instructed.

My three year old daughter is being three. She would have tantrums when she was two but not like this. I mean don't misunderstand me, she isn't breaking things or climbing the walls, its more just talking back and ignoring me even after punishment. She's my little mirror. I can see my stuborn attitude in her and shes not even in school yet. Oh gees.

Mom has been up and down. Sometimes she is "mom" and she's fantastic, others it's not so easy to describe. This illness is harder to deal with on a caregiver level then I was expecting. It was a shock at first but now I feel like I've fallen into the swing of things. Helping her remember how to use the bathroom, eat, brush her teeth, get dressed, take a bath are all part of daily life now. Somedays she can do it herself, sometimes she can do it after she is instructed on how, sometimes I do it for her and ya know what? That's ok.

I had planned on writing about all these different things but it's going to have to wait. I've had to get up from the laptop 7 times while trying to write all this and now I'm just kind of out of the mood. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment