Thursday, May 15, 2014

Why I Love My Kontrol Freeks!

I absolutely LOVE playing video games. It is how I escape and unwind after a long day. I have been playing since I was very young {Atari...whoop}. Unfortunately I have carpel tunnel in both of my hands so holding down the joysticks on my controller hurt a LOT. And then my best friend told me about Kontrol Freeks.


My bestie uses them to improve accuracy, and they work very well. The idea is the extended stick allows the player to perform the action faster without having to push the stick all the way down, and since that was the source of my problem, I decided to give it a try.


I received them in the mail rather quickly, I chose the "bombshells". Aren't they pretty? I'm a sucker for pink {if you couldn't look around the blog and tell}. Installing them onto my controller was a snap, literally.


The Kontrol Freeks attach by snapping onto the buttons that are already on your controller, it took mere moments. 


After I started playing I couldn't believe how easy they were to use. It only took a couple of matches before I got the hang of it, and I am beyond happy with them. They ease the pain for me since I don't have to extend my thumb as much {little hands suck with big controllers} and I am able to play for extended periods of time now with my friends without having to get off early due to pain. Love my Kontrol Freeks!



This is 100% my opinion, Kontrol Freeks have not paid me for any kind of endorsement and this is purely my feelings in regards to this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment